The cruise was inspired by the luxurious life of Emperor Bao Dai, Vietnam’s last emperor. Emperor Cruises‘ purpose is to bring you to Experience Every Moment with us by being treated as kings and queens, indulging in services such as music, fine arts, architecture, culture, cuisines, history, and outdoor activities where everything is all included.
Our fleet includes two unique itineraries: the Nha Trang Discovery Cruises and the Sunset Cocktail and Dinner Cruises. We guarantee departure everyday, no matter what the number of passengers are.
08:00-08:30, Pick up from your hotel and transfer to Nha Trang Port to board the Emperor Cruises.
08:30-08:45, Arrival at the port where you will be greeted by the Experiences Manager with a welcome drink. Introduction to Nha Trang Bay, the locals, the food, the culture, the emperor, safety precautions, and the Emperor Cruises Junk. Start cruising through the spectacular landscape of Nha Trang Bay.
08:45-09:15, The first destination is Mieu Island for exploring the beautiful landscape by basket boat to head over to fish farms.
Welcome back to the mother boat, to enjoy a fresh coconut fruit.
Continue to cruise past the Tam, Mot, and Mun Islands in Nha Trang Bay. Your destination is Bai Cau in Dam Bay Lagoon, near the famous diving Mun Island site where you can opt for some scuba diving (additional charge).
09:15-11:30, You arrive at our Emperor Cruises’ Secret Beach in Bai Cau where you can either go snorkeling or swimming, fishing, trekking, kayaking in either a normal or glass-bottomed kayak, , joining floating bar or try a basket boat. Alternatively, just relax at our Mango Bar under the big tree, enjoying the stunning views of the Emperor Cruises’ sails against the clear blue waters of the bay.
11:30-12:30, After so much activity, you will surely be hungry. You will be served a sumptuous set lunch on board with local beers, soft drink, fine wine, or premium spirits as the boat anchors near Hon Tre Island with its tranquil lagoon and fish farms.
12:30-14:00, After lunch, guest go sunbathing,swimming and kayaking/grass bottomed kayaking, trekking, trying basket boat on the private beach of Emperor Cruise before returning to Nha Trang.
14:30-15:00, Cruise back to Nha Trang Harbor passing Vung Ngan floating village and Vinpearl Island, before catching a glimpse of the Bao Dai Villas as we return to the mainland.
15:00, At the port your Emperor Cruises Van will be waitig to take you back to your hotel.
From November to April or on windy days with big waves, the mother boat will anchor at Mot Island for those who want to go scuba diving. We use our speedboat to transfer you to Our Emperor’s Secret Beach in Dam Bay for beach time and water activities such as swimming, sunbathing, and kayaking in the area before cruising back to Nha Trang Harbor.
The cruising itinerary is subject to change due to the weather.The tours’ time table could be revised earlier or later 30 minutes which are depended on the day’s weather and water conditions. All customer will get the last confirmation of pick up time one day before the cruising date.
- Complimentary Pick-up and drop-off services within 20km in Nha Trang
- Complimentary Welcome drink
- Experiences Manager on board
- Complimentary Snorkeling kit, basket boat, kayaking, transparent kayak service, fishing, trekking, floating bar, Mango bar on private beach
- Complimentary Sumptuous lunch on board
- Complimentary wifi
- Complimentary All inclusive drinks: Mocktail, local beer, wine, fruit juice, coconut fruit
- Complimentary Unlimited water, tea and coffee
- Complimentary All sightseeing tickets
- Complimentary Tissues and fresh seasonal fruits
- Service charges and government tax.
WHAT TO TAKE ON THE DAY CRUISE:
- Guests should dress comfortably in casual clothing and bring along:
- Camera and/or video recorder
- A swimsuit on sunny days
- Shoes (for trekking) and sweater (for cooler days or evenings)
- A cap or hat
- Suntan lotion
- Weather and sea conditions can change quickly and guests are advised to take an extra t-shirt in case they get wet.