Day 1: Arrive Yangon – Bago – Mt. Kyaik Htie Yoe (Golden Rock)
Upon arrival at Yangon Int’l Airport, welcome by our guide. And then proceed to Kyaikhtiyo Pagoda, well also known as Golden Rock. Arrive at Kinpunsakan base camp and transfer to open truck for 45 minutes ride to the Yathaetaung transit camp. Proceed for one hour of light hiking up to the Golden Rock Summit.
Overnight at Hotel in Mt. Kyaikhtiyo.
Day 2: Golden Rock – Bago – Yangon
After morning breakfast, check out Hotel. Then, drive back to Yangon by car. On the way, visit to Bago, Located only 80 km, was an ancient capital of Mon Kingdom in 15th century and enjoy the Bago sightseeing including Shwethalyaung Reclining Buddha (55 metres long), Shwemawdaw Pagoda, Myo Ma Local Market, 28 meter high huge Buddha Image of Kyaikpun Pagoda, Chinese Kwanyin Temple. Overnight stay at hotel in Yangon.
|Number of person||2 persons||3-5 persons||6-9 persons||10++ persons|
Tour price includes:
- 1 night accommodation
- Meals mentioned
- Open truck fees from Base Camp to Yathaetaung Transit Camp for Mt. Kyaikhtiyo Trip
- Lunch and dinner in the local restaurants as per program (2 Lunches at Local Restaurant and One
- Dinner at Hotel in Golden Rock )
- Good local car experienced car driver
- Transportation mentioned in itinerary
- Entrance Fees & Zone Fees
- English speaking guide
- Government tax & service tax
- Visa Fees & Travels insurance
- Personal expenses